Welcome to this week’s top stories about web development in Manchester. Ampersand recruitment is working with a leading digital agency in Manchester on their latest requirement for the best web developers in all of the North West.
About Web Development In Manchester
A manchester Web Development Agency is looking for a talented Web Developer to join their creative team based in Manchester City Centre.
A Manchester Web Development Agency is looking for a talented Web Developer to join their creative team.
The successful applicant will have:
- Solid knowledge of jQuery and frameworks such as AngularJS or ReactJS.
- Experience with PHP, NodeJS and other server-side technologies.
What you need is someone who is good at what they do, has the time to mentor you and will be willing to take that time away from their busy schedule. It doesn’t hurt if they can recommend others in the tech community who are looking for mentees as well.
Top-class English skills are sought after in addition to the requirements of the job.
It depends on your role, but if you’re applying for a job with us or one of our clients, it’s important to have these skills:
- Good communication skills – this includes being able to clearly understand and express instructions and information. It also means being able to listen carefully and respond appropriately.
- Ability to work in a team – we work as part of an agile project team, so you’ll need to be comfortable working with other people (especially remotely). You’ll also need to be flexible with your approach when necessary, as projects often evolve quickly over time.
- Ability to learn new things – we expect all employees at [COMPANY] Manchester City Centre office are willing and able to learn all the time; whether it’s new technologies or how best practices can help improve processes within teams. This is a key part of our culture here at [COMPANY].
The job is a Software Engineer/Web Developer and it’s based in Cambridge.
You can expect to earn between £28k – £37k per year. It takes an hour by car to drive from Manchester Airport to the location of this job.
- Must have experience working with full-stack technologies (NodeJS, Angular, React)
- Strong understanding of HTML5, CSS3 and SASS/LESS
- Experience working within an agile environment
You will be working alongside some really talented developers to help deliver and advise on some really exciting projects within the business. Not only will you be given the chance to work with some of the best developers in this area. But you will also get involved in designing and mentoring junior developers.
If you’re interested in getting involved then please apply now via the link below. There are many different types of jobs available for web developers all over the world.
- Backend Developer: A backend developer builds databases and server-side applications like WordPress themes or WooCommerce plugins.
- Software Engineer: Software engineers write code for mobile apps, games and more