So, you want to start guest posting but you don’t know where to start.
First, you need to find a good website that will allow your contribution. Quality is just as important as quantity! You also can’t forget about the other benefits of being a guest poster. Let’s take a look at some of the benefits and then help you identify these great guest post sites.
– Build an online presence and grow your audience
– Learn from industry experts – Create quality content for prospective clients in search of freelance writers – Get corporate exposure for your business or blog with authentic social media inclusions (i.e. Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn)
– Gain more social media followers and potential clients
– Receive free publicity from published articles (that you write)
P.S. Follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook to get all of the latest blogger news![/ARTICLE] Try not to post just a link to your blog, as reposting your own posts is redundant. This action can cost you credibility, so don’t do it. Instead, provide value by giving insights that other bloggers and businesses may find useful. Don’t forget to share a little about yourself as well. As for writing tips for people who may be new to guest posting , I recommend that you follow these three simple steps .
1 . Research the blog or business in question.
2 . Write an interesting guest post.
3 . Give a link or two to your own blog, and your other social media sites – and that’s it! You can also visit the website for more information about guest posting
Posted by Blogging Tips at 7:00 AM
Great article! I’ve been lurking around in these guest posting communities hoping to learn from those who have been doing this for so long now. Posting on blogs within your niche is a great way to get exposure, traffic and build relationships with those who have already built up a network. Of course, it’s important to also find blogs that are relevant to you. Finding the right blog by doing some research is key. If you’re unsure of your niche, you can always find blogs that are similar to your niche in Google and search for their name (e.g. [ZANEYM] – Blogs PR is one of the most popular guest posting sites which has a lot of traffic. It’s also a very easy way to earn $$$ for your blog if you have decent quality content and get picked up on their post-it note system which allows them to pick and choose posts they want republished on their site.
Five greatest free blogging platform
Here is a list of the five greatest free blogging platform selections for 2022. If you are looking for a free blogging website, this is the perfect resource!
1) WordPress: The most well-known blog publishing software. It includes themes, plugins and other resources to help any blogger create a professional blog.
2) Blogger: The self-proclaimed “most popular site on the web” that’s easy to use and quick and simple to set up. It offers features like auto blogging and an archive feature so bloggers can see their entire blog at one time.
3) Tumblr: The blogging platform billions of teenagers love to use. It has the perfect, fun and hip tone. Do not let this fool you, though; it is still a professional tool!
4) Drupal: An open source blogging platform that allows for unique content and design capabilities. You can add widgets, extensions and create as much as you want.
5) Wikipedia: A PHP-based blogging platform that’s easy to use and easy on the eyes. It allows for free editing in an open environment and makes any blogger feel welcome.
This is a short list of free blogging platforms and sites. These are just a few of the many available to you even through 2022!